Tuesday, November 30, 2010

COOKIES! :)

Oh Cookies are so delicious! Especially when they are cheap!! :) My friend Kellie-jo and I made a trip to Family Dollar and bought us a couple bags of chocolate chip cookie mix. Later that night...we made one of them :) I started mixing everything, and failed to realize that it said to soften the butter but don't melt it. And what do you think I did? I melted it!! The dough was super weird and when they were baked, they looked a little better but still weird. As for the taste, they didn't turn out so well :( They were still edible but you could just really taste the butter...which wasn't all that yummy. Anyway, the whole process was super fun because Kellie and I took a TON of pictures!! We are such goofballs!! :) Anyway...enjoy the pics :)


Our Yummy Yummy Cookie Dough!!

Ya, that's right! We're talented!!

Tastes oh so...not very good....

They're not so bad looking right? :)

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Well, there's my cookie experience. I'm obviously not a good cook becuase I'm not very observant, but I'll keep learning through trial and error :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you posted haha. You know I have to give you a bad time. Looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are awesome! I just thought you should know that! I have had plently of falty cookie making experiences, I think it is that part of "growing up" that people just assume you will get naturally haha. Definatly not the case! Better luck next time! And Kellie should definatly try for the circus or something with that move, very impressive haha!

    ReplyDelete