Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Crazy Fun...

So our roommate Megan was in California for her birthday and we decided to decorate her room for her when she got back. We blew up 70 something balloons [with our mouths I might add], decorated her window and mirror, made her cards, gave her a boyfriend [his name is Devon...with a little line above the o], and then proceeded to take pictures in her room. :) It was so much fun to do this and even more fun to see her reaction to it all. WE LOVE MEGAN! :) 

We grew very fond of Devon and were pretty sad to give him over to Megan. [Throughout the next week: Megan put all the balloons in our living room and kitchen. Then Jenny thought it would be funny to shove some in our coat closet. Then Jenny also thought it would be funny to shove them in Kellie's bathtub while she was gone. Which led to Kellie putting them in Jenny's bathtub while she was gone. Then, Jenny put them in mine and Chelsey's bathtub because she didn't want us to feel left out. Then we decided to put them back in Megan's room because it just felt right....The first week anniversary: After we put them back in Megan's room, she freaked and started popping them all! I told her she better not pop Devon so she left him alone. In the meanwhile, I was in my room and I hear popping going on in the kitchen (Megan had put some out there again). I go out to find that Taylor has popped Devon. Such a sad day.]


We are so weird...


I just love how Kellie's eyes are open and the fact that she was so excited to kiss him...ha ha And I also just love these girls! :)


There is seriously never a dull moment here. I have the best roommates ever! I really get to lucky every single year because I have never once had a bad roommate. They have all been awesome and easy to get along with, and I feel like we're all super close even though we've only known each other for a couple of months. Crazy how fast relationships can grow. :)

This last Thursday we went to the Pumpkin Walk...I had never even heard of this and it was really, really cool. The theme of it was "Let the games begin" so every one was a game. These are a few of my favorite ones...can you guess them? :)


Hungry, Hungry Hippos


Clue


Duck, Duck Goose...I absolutely love that they had this one! There were a ton more like Candy Land, The Hunger Games, Mario Super Bros, Whipeout, and just really fun games. 


This one made me laugh so hard. Right before it there were these two dogs holding signs. The first one said something about Romney strapping a dog to a car (hence why he is now strapped to the car), and the other one said how Obama ate dog as a child (hence why he is being cooked to eat). It was pretty sweet. 


"You've Got a Friend In Me" I LOVE these two! They crack me up every single day! :) I can't get over the fact that Woody's hand it up to his face...I honestly thought it was Jenny's hand to begin with. It's much funnier when you look at it that way!


Our Pumpkin Walk group...These pop outs were so much fun! There was a Harry Potter one so we all did that one. I would have to say that we all fit it pretty perfectly...it was so funny!!! You'll have to look at all the other pictures from this day on my facebook...when they are put on that is. :)


Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh my gosh how fun!! That pumpking walk looks like so much fun, and so creative! Something I would love to go to, and take my little boys to as well :)

    ReplyDelete